Wednesday, January 9, 2008

First Day of Class

In the beginning at the start of class I was feeling comfortable and excited about the subject because I can meet other people in my field and i was already comfortable with the teacher.
However, as soon as we went over the syllabus for the semester, I began to get nervous and was wondering if I was going to be able to keep up with everything.
Also, i was a bit afraid that i won't be able to accomplish many of the assignments just because the subject was so broad and had absolutely no boundaries. It was fun when you hear about it at first, but after being used to having boundaries, it's a bit of a challenge for me.
I'm sure some students considered dropping out and i gotta be honest, it crossed my mind too.
However, I refuse to drop out because challenges are like small risks u have to take in order to get better in life.
Plus, its a class i have to take in order to get my BFA. So why miss the chance to be a kid again and step out of the safe zone to get a little messy? ^_^

No comments: