Sunday, April 27, 2008

Wow.... 3/21/08

.....wow....
Today was...sooo disturbing to me in many ways. Man have I never really been bothered like this before or in a looong time. I will never forget the blood head piece. It freaked me out a bit for some odd twisted reason. Its a freakin head! Of blood dammit!! And then there was this other piece with this death scene of a person's head colliding into the wall after the car crashed into it and their body was thrown through the windshield. It's like, i could feel the pain behind it all. Looking at the blood head i thought about being cut, and got a headache.
Another piece had this freaky looking thing. I don't know what it was but it's teeth was growing through it's skin and i don't know. That messed me up as well. Other pieces messed me up to. I was close to stepping out for a bit but decided to see it through.
Of course i will never get over the piece with the children that were all girls and all connected with different parts on their faces. Gotta ask, what possessed the artist to make a piece like that? o_O

No comments: