Monday, April 28, 2008

The Happiest Day of My Life

Wow, for one to be able to destroy every single item that one owns is like…insane as some would think. To me I’m wondering what it is that made him want to do this? Must it be every item? What about the things that are special or important to you?

But he does have a point in us being bound to the things that we possess. It’s interesting how he wishes to “free” himself from all of this belongings. And I am glad that he was able to achieve his goal. However I know that I wouldn’t be able to destroy every little thing. It took time and hard work to get all that I have today. Most of it thanks to friends and family. Can I really throw away all that I own so that I can be free from it? After knowing what it took to get it in the first place?

No comments: