Monday, April 28, 2008

An Incomplete Manifesto for Growth

I love this piece. It basically says “fuck it. I’m going to do what I damn well please to become a better artist.” Lol

I really enjoyed reading this text. It really does motivate you to go out there into the world and not be afraid to achieve something. It explains that even though something may not work out, keep going anyway. This is something I needed to hear because at times I feel like I’m just not cut out for this class or art as my field. But I know that I must stand strong and use my mistakes or failures to my advantage. I have to think where did I go wrong? How is it that I can make it better? Should I start over or work something out? These are the questions that I need to ask myself more often and take time to think over as I continue on with the next step in success.

No comments: