Sunday, April 27, 2008

Time for Drastic Action 4/25/08

Alright. Enough is enough. If people don't come to me on their own, it seems im going to have to go to them. It's time i stop sitting around and waiting for things to happen. My grade depends on this project and i don't plan on getting a low one because of it. I was thinking of rolling out a long sheet of paper in the hallway. And having people to walk along it. Leaving out some markers i was going to ask them to write something they remember on it. And see what they say.
Or, I could go around on campus with note cards, asking people to write something on it and give it back to me. Either that or have my camera with me to allow them to take a picture as a memory of anything they please.
That seems like a better solution. ^_^

No comments: